Waste Stream Management
In addition to picking up waste oil, used oil filters and anti-freeze, Safety-Kleen offers programs to remove fluorescent lamps, TPMS batteries and virtually any waste materials from your store, most of which will then be recycled.
- Service includes flexible collection schedules, paperwork preparation, container inspection and loading.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations on a schedule specific to Bodycote’s needs.
- No hidden fees – what you are quoted is what you are invoiced.
- More than 80% of all containerized waste streams are recycled.
- Providing you with sustainable solutions for many waste streams.
Fluorescent Lamp Recycling
- Mercury and mercury vapors extracted from crushed glass and distilled into liquid mercury.
- Liquid mercury and mercury vapors are re-purified and recycled into a useable product.
Regulatory Compliance - Experts in OSHA and Environmental Regulations
You have enough to do without worrying about changes in EPA and OSHA regulations. Add in the need to train employees and the increasing demands of environmental reporting – and it’s easy to see why more and more companies are turning to Safety-Kleen, the leader in comprehensive compliance solutions.
The Safety-Kleen Subscription Compliance Service is the complete compliance solution. It includes:
- Facility Audits to determine all applicable OSHA and EPA regulations that govern your business.
- An annual, site-specific schedule of events and training requirements.
- Customized, on-site training based on site inspections and OSHA and EPA-based findings.
- Guaranteed Reporting delivered on-time to the appropriate governmental agency, including SARA Tier II, Agency Spill Reports, Air Emissions Assessments and Water Quality Reports.
- On-Going Phone and Email Support are available – even during agency audits.