Why Should I Choose CTI for My Automotive Training Needs?
By enrolling in ResourceBAY you will benefit from:
- CARQUEST Technical Institute (CTI) is the industry's leader in automotive technical and management education.
- CTI has delivered over 2 million student hours of training to nearly 40,000 technicians
- CTI's instructors have over 400+ years experience
- CTI is an ASE Certified CASE training provider and is recognized by ASE with the Blue Seal of Excellence developers
- CTI has a focused full-time team of industry recognized expert
- CTI is led by a full-time management team focused on meeting the specific needs of CARQUEST major account customers
Training Program Overview
CTI e-Learning courses
- Technical and non-Technical courses
- Over 15 course topics available!
- Recent technical e-courses include "Steering and Suspension," "Fundamentals of Alignment," and "Anti-Lock Brake Systems."
- Recent non-technical courses include "Workplace Diversity" and "Time Management"
- Check the CTI website for a recent listing!
CTI Technician Assessment Program
- Evaluate new or existing technicians
- Multiple assessment modules available
- Current modules include "Suspension & Steering," "Brakes," and many more
CTI ASE Test Prep e-Courses
- Give your staff the ability to better prepare for the unique questions found on ASE certification tests
- Each course allows the student to practice taking the test
- The review information appears when a question is answered incorrectly providing an instant review of the topic
- This program mirrors the new Computer Based Testing (CBT) system recently launched by ASE
- Additional training courses, including e-Learning and instructor-led courses, are available to enrolled ATD ServiceBAY dealers at a reduced cost.
Training Program Enrollment
ResourceBay dealers will now be able to take advantage of CARQUEST’s Online training by subscribing to the new CTI TACS. Go to www.CTIonline.com and click on TACS Training and Certification System to login. First time visitors should play the New to TACS video on the login page. Create your profile and login to TACS to subscribe to Online Training (OLT).
- Annual Set-up Fee - $0
- Access to All Online Training Courses - $25.00/ month
- Allows access to all OLT for all employees in one location
- (CTI Region Members - $15.00 / month)